Here at the centre we aim to educate people regarding diet and nutrition. Each person is dealt with on an individual basis.
An initial consultation will take up to one hour cost €120, online consultations are also available.
- Overweight/ Obese – weight loss diets
- Eating disorders – Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia
- Hypothyroid/ thyroid conditions
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Diabetes Type 1, Type 2 & Gestational diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Sports Nutrition
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Nutrition for the Elderly
- Nutrition during and after pregnancy
- Feeding the family
- Infant feeding
- Osteporosis/ Osteopaenia
- Boosting immune system
- Skin – Eczema, Deramtitis, Psoriasis, Acne
FOOD ALLERGIES & DIETARY INTOLERANCES
- Specific Food Allergies & Intolerances e.g. milk, wheat, nuts, egg.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – low FODMAP Diet
- Reflux, Indigestion, Heartburn, Nausea
- Diverticular Disease/ Diverticulitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)- Crohns Disease/ Ulcerative Colitis
- Fatty Liver
- Cholecystitis / Gallstones
- Cholesterol Lowering Diets
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure
- Nutrition during and after treatments
CANCELLATION POLICY As a courtesy to us and other clients, if you need to cancel or change an appointment we request a minimum of 24 Hr notice to avoid a minimum fee of 50% being charged. Failure to show for an appointment will result in the full cost of a consultation being charged.