Graduated with a First Class BSc Honours Degree in Dietetics from the University of Ulster Coleraine (Northern Ireland).
She has also completed additional courses, such as:
- Training on the use of a low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
- Motivational interviewing (behaviour change) course for health professionals
- British Dietetic Association ‘cow’s milk protein allergy for infants’ course
She has experience as a Health Writer and has featured in reputable magazines and blogs such as:
- Complete Nutrition Magazine
- Nutrition Health Digest
- Dietetics Today
- Examine Research Digest
- The Food Medic Educational Hub
- Diet vs. Disease
She also enjoys working with people on a one to one basis, to help them break through the confusing media messages about nutrition, and find a healthy way of eating that works for them in the long-term. She is currently providing maternity cover for Orla Walsh. You can find more information on her services and contact page.
Maeve is really passionate about spreading evidence-based nutrition messages and fighting nutritional nonsense. She regularly posts on her popular Dietetically Speaking social media pages and writes blog posts about this.